Online Marketing Campaign
Rejuvenating Your Online Marketing Campaign
When starting a business, usually there is probably a basic marketing plan in place and in most cases this will include among other things, defining the potential customers, setting up social media accounts and ways to optimize your website for interactions.
However, when the organisation starts growing, there comes a need to change the initial plan and there can also be deviations from the original schedule. Due to fatigue, some admin tasks can be automated, hire more people for other tasks like writing a blog. This means itâ€™s time to revisit and refresh your marketing campaign and find ways to win back traffic. SearchMedia advises you to review your tactics once after every six months but there is no fixed time scale.
It takes less than a day to switch up your marketing approach and this if done right boost results and invigorate your staff. SearchMedia came up with a few steps to follow when rejuvenating your marketing campaign.
- Analyze your traffic – (What are the changes in traffic?) In order to improve your online marketing, you need information on what worked in the past. In some ways, revising a strategy is much easier than coming up with a fresh one, because you should have lots of data to work from. With the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) services we offer at SearchMedia you can attract more traffic to your site by being on the 1st pages of the main search engines.
- Re-target your campaign to the right networks – Social media marketing is incredibly resource-intensive. Putting personality and effort into every network is impossibleÂ unless you plan to pay a full-time marketing agency. As part of your refresh, look at the source of the highest converting social trafficÂ and focus intensive efforts on delivering frequent updates and great content to that network. For business-to-consumer companies, this could be Facebook or Twitter. For business-to-business companies, LinkedIn may feature higher in your statistics.
- Re-check your delivery methods – When management becomes more pushed for time, they are tempted to automate some types of marketing to lighten the load. However, automatic posting and content delivery can turn audiences offer rather than offering them beneficial updates. When you start noticing that your social media automation, Â auto-blogging or scheduled posts are not getting you the required results, it is turn-around time: – try a more personal approach.
- Look over your most popular blogs – What content is bringing in traffic? Â Is that traffic converting? Did your blog lose focus? Have you hired a content writerÂ but found that they donâ€™t have niche expertise? People will always respond much more favorably to high quality content, rather than frequent posts that fade and die quickly.
- Watch how your leads respond to marketing messages – Building email marketing lists, Facebook Likes and Google +1s is great, but if those followers never interact, they are worthless. Donâ€™t keep paying for Likes or Followers if you arenâ€™t seeing conversions. You must focus on value for readers. If you achieve high standards, the traffic will follow in time.
- Consider your work-life balance –This one sounds funny but it really works. Do not let managing your business take over your life. Find the balance. If you find yourself not living a life you are comfortable with (living where you donâ€™t want to live, Living in debt, not earning enough, or struggling to make ends meet)Â it spells out time to change the way you market your products or diversify the things youâ€™re selling. Many companies supplement their income with affiliate referral fees, and this is a great way to make extra money from quality content.
- Stick to your new strategy – Avoid making changes to your new marketing approach before the recommended six months. If need be, print or archive it for posterity. Note everything in a Word document, then convert the Word doc to PDF so you arenâ€™t tempted to go back and change it. Revisit your strategy after six months, and if necessary, repeat the whole process again.
- Reward your team if the campaign was successful – It is always advisable to show appreciation to all those who were involved in making the campaign a success. Provided you got the resources; take your team out for lunch, to either prepare them for a new campaign or to appreciate them for a successful one.
Importance of SEO
By now, almost every organisation knows the importance of having a website. The world has turned more digital than what no one ever anticipated. It’s good bye to analogue marketing. However, since everyone organisation has turned digital, the war now is on how to be visible in this digital world. Search engines are flooded with different websites and only those who can afford the fee (pay per click) appear on the 1st pages.
With SearchMedia’s SEO Services one can afford to appear on the 1st pages of the main search engines without breaking the (already broken bank). Without optimizing a website is as good as it doesn’t exist because it will not be find on the main search engines.
When potential customer search for your services or products, you obviously want to shows up as high as possible in the search engine query results, but the reasons for this are more than just because you want them to click through to your business website. There is a certain amount of value in simply appearing in search results for keywords directly related to your business. For instance, most search engine users don’t just simply search once, they use different keywords, phrases and sentence, depending on what they looking for.
How does this affect the growth of your business? It means that if you can continually show in all these search results, your website will be notice by potential customers. Chances are very high that they will eventually click through to your website, and since your business website continually shows up in all their search results, they will trust you that much more. This brings us to the next reason why SEO is important for your business.
Researchers make notes of the rankings for the keywords or query they enter into Google and other search engines. They may not realize it, but they do. To consumers, your ranking matters a lot as a vote of confidence — “Google search query result depends on relevancy, that is the general assumption” This may sound a bit far-fetched, but let’s look at it this way: before search engine, when yellow pages and printed directory is the norm, if you were looking for a plumber, did you feel more confident in clicking the links on the seventh page of the listings, or like most people, you start from the listing on the first page and work your way through? Your customers may not admit it, but a better search rankings makes you more credible in their eyes. So if you haven’t considered SEO here’s a list of some specific reasons why your organisation should definitely consider investing in organic search result – SEO:
SEO still works– The techniques employed to improve SEO still work. Even though data regarding organic traffic from Google was pulled fairly recently, the techniques themselves remain sound. Plenty of SEO case studies performed post-Hummingbird can verify this.
Search engine optimization will not stop working any time soon – Based on the way search engines appear to be developing, SEO will not cease to be effective any time in the foreseeable future. Even audio and video searches results is based on keywords the same as traditional text-based content; this ensures the continued success of approved method of SEO implementation.
It is cost-effective– Compared to the costs associated with other forms of online marketing such as PPC advertising, social media marketing, or purchasing leads for an email marketing program, SEO provides fairly good Return on Investment (ROI). While PPC may drive more revenue and social media may be more important for your image, your organic traffic in many ways remains the foundation of your online business success.
Search engines optimization grabbing more market share– this is through directing more traffic to your website. Somewhere between 70-80% of customers now check online reviews before making a purchase, and this number is only expected to increase. It won’t be long before everyone is searching for products and services online. Do you want them to be able to locate your business, or not? There are many information on the net that can help you, but it is better to leave the task to expert in the field SearchMedia putting your organic SEO in place, and help you drive the required relevant traffic that will turn to sales.
Rise of mobile bandwidth and local search optimization– Later this year, the amount of traffic delivered to mobile devices is expected to exceed that delivered to traditional desktop devices. With this dramatic explosion in mobile usage, a whole new world of effective SEO techniques have opened up for companies, such as local search optimization and SearchMedia will help you out with that.
Social Media Impact– With each and every update to its search algorithm, Google and other engines change the way they look at websites. Things which didn’t exist a few years ago, such as social media indicators, are now given fairly high importance in terms of their impact on your rankings. as it is one of the factors Google evaluates when looking at your site.
Your competitors will not stop doing it– “SEO is a continuos process,” “If you’re not optimizing your website and improving your ranking, you’re losing business to a competitor who is. That’s a simple fact of how the process works.” Don’t be left behind by ignoring this valuable tool for your business.
Investing in organic traffic (SEO) for your business is very important than ever before, Your business definitely needs to have an SEO strategy in place if you are interested in succeeding in terms of online marketing; it remains one of the single most important components of any organization’s branding efforts and online presence, Searchmedia can provide FREE SEO AUDIT of your website – (NO OBLIGATION), We can help you drive all relevant traffic that your online business need to succeed in the digital world.